About the program
The E Network serves entrepreneurs at all stages of business, and business people within the community, who are looking to refine and master their networking skill sets and cultivate relationships. The E Network group is led by our Business Development Specialist, Lynn Rybak.
How will you benefit
You will gain incredible support from your group and knowledge from your facilitator/mentor as our very unique program offers training in business development and networking.
During the 2018-2019 program our E Network groups’ total gross revenue received, strictly generated through warm leads from the program, was over $475,000.00! That’s an average of over $15,000 per person which is more than 50 times the cost of the program. That’s an incredible return on investment, and valuable way to spend your time!
How it works
Meetings take place monthly for 10 months starting in September. Your E Network Group trainer is specially trained to implement the most effective lessons and hands-on exercises in networking.
What you will talk about
You will practice the skills of effective networking, discuss issues, refine your sales message and exchange leads. The focus is on building your business and cultivating relationships.
Interested in joining E Network?
You can attend one E Network session free of charge as a guest. If interested, reservations are required as we provide light refreshments and a parking permit is required to park on campus. Please contact the WBC Office at: (716) 888-8280 or send an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
E Network : For business owners throughout WNY who are looking to learn and practice the skills of effective networking. Refine your sales message, develop presentation skills, brainstorm with complementary businesses and learn how to be unique in your profession.
Recurring: First Wednesday of every month
Time: 11:45 am – 1:15 pm
Cost: $200 September through June / Prorated Month by Month ($20/month)
E Network Plus:
Only 8 women business owners interested in joining the E-Network group can join the E-Network plus program. The members will benefit from a mid-month check in with the group facilitator.
Cost: Additional $300
To register for E Network and E Network Plus:
2) Please pay membership fee. You can pay via check (mail to The Women’s Business Center at Canisius College, 2001 Main Street, Buffalo, NY 14208), via credit card over the phone by calling (716) 888-8280, or pay online here.
E Network Groups are considered “WBC Members”, and as members, you will receive added benefits beyond the programming you sign up for, including:
- Being a part of the WBC community—filled with inspiring and motivated women business owners
- Your business and contact information listed, with a searchable function, and mapped on our WBC website
- Opportunity to be paired with another member as an accountability partner
- Opportunity to write a post in the WBC blog showcased on the home page of the WBC website (credited to you with a link to your website)
- Opportunity to have your business successes, employment needs and events posted on the WBC social media sites
- Discounted fee to a 1 hour one-on-one consultation