About the program
E Network Niagara: Our E Network Niagara serves entrepreneurs at all stages of business, and business people within the community, who are looking to master their networking skillsets and cultivate relationships to further their business. We are holding 10 seats for women in each of the following locations: Lockport, Lewiston, Niagara Falls and North Tonawanda.
You will love being a part of a group of women who share similar interests in learning to grow their business and make new connections while garnering encouragement and inspiration along the way. Within this group you will focus on business development by learning and practicing the skills of effective networking, refining your sales message, developing presentation skills, crafting the message of how you are unique in your profession, exchange referrals, brainstorming with complementary businesses and much more!
How will you benefit
You will gain incredible support from your group and knowledge from your trainer as our very unique program offers training in networking.
Over 100 referrals generated through our ’14-’15 groups, averaging five times their membership fee in direct sales for each member.
How it works
Meetings take place monthly for 10 months. Your E Network Group trainer is specially trained to implement the most effective lessons and hands-on exercises in networking.
What you will talk about
You will practice the skills of effective networking, discuss issues, refine your sales message and exchange leads. The focus is on building your business and cultivating relationships.
E Network Niagara will be held on the first Wednesday of each month from 3:30-5:00pm.
E Network Groups are considered “WBC Members”, and as members, you will receive added benefits beyond the programming you sign up for, including:
- Being a part of the WBC community—filled with inspiring and motivated women business owners
- Your business and contact information listed, with a searchable function, and mapped on our WBC website
- Opportunity to be paired with another member as an accountability partner
- Discount to attend or sponsor our Annual Ignite Awards Luncheon
- Opportunity to have your business successes, employment needs and events posted on the WBC social media sites
- Discounted fee to a 1 hour one-on-one business development consultation