About the program
The WBC collaborates with The Cattaraugus County Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) for Government Contracting Help. The one-on-one meetings are held at the WBC and provides help to entrepreneurs and small businesses to effectively market and sell their products or services to local, state, and federal government agencies.
- Assistance with government contracting.
- Access to electronic bid notifications.
- Guidance with applications and registrations, bid opportunities, contract specifications, and procurement histories.
- Building a plan to market to government agencies.
Sessions will be held on the third Wednesday of every month, from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm.
Registration is required and must be made at least one week in advance.
To register, please call 716-888-8280 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- April 21 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- May 19 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- June 16 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- July 21 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- August 18 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm