- COVID-19 presents difficult times, maybe the most difficult in the life of your small business so far. However, with the support of your WBC entrepreneurial community you can get re-focused and re-energized for progress. This is how #WEunite:
- On the last Wednesday of the month we will hold our popular Knowledge Exchange program with a twist. Since we are all struggling with todays “new normal” we will be adding focused brainstorming. The program will run 1 1/2 hours, it will be limited to 12 businesses each week with 7 minutes dedicated to each business.
- Going “around the room” we will hear from you first on what question or challenge you would like us to focus on, then with the WBC resources and the other business owners on the meeting we will all try to support you with answers and ideas. You could be wondering which audio/visual is tried and true for working remotely; or my business was all in-person services, how can my business remain viable; or whatever else you are grappling with.
Each Wednesday Morning event will be held through Zoom from 9:00 am to 10:30 am.
- Registration is required but limited (please don’t take a spot unless you can use it!)
- NO cost to participate.
- A Zoom invitation will be sent to you after we receive your registration the day before the session at 2:00 pm.*
*Please check your SPAM Folder if you don’t receive the Zoom invitation.
For further information, please contact us at: