Niagara County Women Business Owners
A practical step-by-step do-it-yourself virtual workshop series to help all women in business throughout Niagara County amp up your business post-pandemic. Bonus “office hours” available after each class for individual consultations!
At the end of this 6-week online program you will know how to:
-Sell your service or product online
-Digitize & automate your processes
-Set up and launch a digital sales funnel
Digitize It Yourself – Session N°2 – E-Commerce 101 Part 2 (October 21 ,2020)
– How to get paid electronically – Payment gateways explained – what to use and when
– Ways to deliver and provide a seamless transaction experience
– Rubber meets the road – execution,tools, methods, how to’s
– Participation in earlier classes is not required to participate in this one. Registration is therefore required for every Wednesday session.
– There is NO cost to attend the sessions but seating is limited (Please don’t take a spot unless you will use it).
– The sessions are held weekly, every Wednesday, via Zoom from 6:00pm-7:30pm.
– A Zoom invitation will be sent to you after we receive your registration the day before the session at 12:00 pm.*
*Please check your SPAM Folder if you don’t receive the Zoom invitation.
For further information, please contact us at: