About the program
The E Network serves entrepreneurs at all stages of business, and business people within the community, who are looking to refine and master their networking skillsets and cultivate relationships. The E Network is led by our Business Development Specialist, Lynn Rybak.
How will you benefit
You will gain incredible support from your group and knowledge from your trainer as our very unique program offers training in networking.
Over 100 referrals generated through our ’14-’15 groups, averaging five times their membership fee in direct sales for each member.
How it works
Meetings take place monthly for 10 months starting in September. Your E Network Group trainer is specially trained to implement the most effective lessons and hands-on exercises in networking.
What you will talk about
You will practice the skills of effective networking, discuss issues, refine your sales message and exchange leads. The focus is on building your business and cultivating relationships.
Empowering You: For business owners throughout WNY who are looking to learn and practice the skills of effective networking. Refine your sales message, develop presentation skills, brainstorm with complementary businesses and learn how to be unique in your profession.
Recurring: First Wednesday of every month
E Network Groups are considered “WBC Members”, and as members, you will receive added benefits beyond the programming you sign up for, including:
- Being a part of the WBC community—filled with inspiring and motivated women business owners
- Your business and contact information listed, with a searchable function, and mapped on our WBC website
- For all registrations completed by September 19, 2017—Your business and contact information included in the printed version of the WBC directory
- Opportunity to be paired with another member as an accountability partner
- Opportunity to write a post in the WBC blog showcased on the home page of the WBC website (credited to you with a link to your website)
- Opportunity to have your business successes, employment needs and events posted on the WBC social media sites
- Discounted fee to a 1 hour one-on-one consultation