About the program
The E Network serves entrepreneurs at all stages of business, and business people within the community, who are looking to refine and master their networking skillsets and cultivate relationships. The E Network is led by our Business Development Specialist, Lynn Rybak.
How will you benefit
You will gain incredible support from your group and knowledge from your trainer as our very unique program offers training in networking.
Over 100 referrals generated through our ’14-’15 groups, averaging five times their membership fee in direct sales for each member.
How it works
Meetings take place monthly for 10 months starting in September. Your E Network Group trainer is specially trained to implement the most effective lessons and hands-on exercises in networking.
What you will talk about
You will practice the skills of effective networking, discuss issues, refine your sales message and exchange leads. The focus is on building your business and cultivating relationships.
There are four options to join the E Network; each group designed with a specific purpose and deliverable in mind.
Empowering You: For business owners throughout WNY who are looking to learn and practice the skills of effective networking. Refine your sales message, develop presentation skills, brainstorm with complementary businesses and learn how to be unique in your profession.
Recurring: First Wednesday of every month
Expanding Buffalo: For those interested in getting out to Buffalo businesses and organizations that have the potential to expand your business. Meet at these businesses, where you will make great contacts, learn what they can do for your business, share your sales message and share opportunities. **non-compete industries
Recurring: Second Wednesday of every month
Elevating the Southtowns: An opportunity to bring together the many small businesses in the Southtowns with the objective of taking your business to the next level. Learn about one another, learn how to create opportunities to work together and share leads. **non-compete industries
Recurring: Third Wednesday of every month
Engaging Niagara: For a group of women entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial support systems that are interested in working together and leading the way to a stronger and more active business community in Niagara County. **non-compete industries
Recurring: Fourth Wednesday of every month
E Network Groups are considered “WBC Members”, and as members, you will receive added benefits beyond the programming you sign up for, including:
- Being a part of the WBC community—filled with inspiring and motivated women business owners
- Your business and contact information listed, with a searchable function, and mapped on our WBC website
- For all registrations completed by September 22, 2016—Your business and contact information included in the printed version of the WBC directory
- Opportunity to be paired with another member as an accountability partner
- Opportunity to write a post in the WBC blog showcased on the home page of the WBC website (credited to you with a link to your website)
- Opportunity to have your business successes, employment needs and events posted on the WBC social media sites
- 1 Free Members Only Kick-Off event
- 1 Free On Point Business Match (formerly known as Target Speed Networking)
- Discounted fee to our annual conference
- Discounted fee to a 1 hour one-on-one consultation