June 14 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Are you ready to start your own business?
It’s time for you to take that first step and find out if you should start your own business!
Our Entrepreneurial Workshop includes a comprehensive self-assessment, advice and guidance from our experienced business coach, and time for your questions!
Thursday, June 14, 2018
Women’s Business Center
Canisius College Science Hall
1901 Main Street (corner of Main Street & Jefferson Avenue)
Buffalo, NY 14208
This workshop will….
- Explore the mindset and lifestyle of an entrepreneur.
- Understand the rare talents of an entrepreneur. Assess your personal entrepreneurial talents and identify ways to build on your talents for business success.
- Discuss principles of small business success.
- Consider your business idea and the vision for your business.
- Identify the next steps in your entrepreneurial journey.
Investment into your future: $30
Fee includes your own hardcover entrepreneurial book to take home, a customized profile listing your entrepreneurial strengths, and suggestions to manage your challenges, as well as the opportunity to engage and network with a roomful of like-minded women.
Also includes light refreshments and free parking.